27th Call for Proposals
Deadline: 31 March 2021
The 27th IraSME call for proposals for transnational R&D projects has opened in November 2020. The call is organised and funded by national and regional ministries and agencies participating in the IraSME network through their respective funding programmes.
When applying for this call for proposals, please note that applicants are required to consult with their local agencies at an early stage during the preparation of their proposals in order to secure compliance with the applicable national and regional criteria. Eligibility rules, application and funding details vary between countries/regions.
What we fund:
- Development of new products, processes or technical services.
- Technical development from the first idea to a possible prototype.
- R&D with significant technical risks for each funded partner.
- Minimum constellation: 2 companies from 2 participating countries/regions.
Countries / Regions Participating in the 27th call:
- Alberta (Canada)
- Flanders (Belgium)
- Wallonia (Belgium)
Simultaneously the following documents are needed:
- Complete national / regional application according to the corresponding programme.
- Submitted to the funding agencies according to the national/regional programme.
- Please contact your Local Funding Agency
The IraSME network is managed by
Please use our free consultation service via e-mail and telephone. Up until six weeks before the call deadline, all German ZIM applicants may submit a short overview of the project (“Projektskizze”) and send it via e-mail to AiF Projekt GmbH in order to receive some non-binding feedback.