NATIONAL PROGRAMME PORTRAIT
Aim of Programme
- Encourage the implementation of R&D results into marketable innovations
- Increasing the innovative ability and competitive position of small enterprises
- Reduce technical and economic risks related to research and development
- Small enterprises established in Russia as juridical entities, laws applicable 209 and 217 State Laws are eligible.
- Absolute requirements:
- companies with up to 100 employees
- turnover for previous year (balance sheet) maximum 800 million Roubles excluding VAT,
- foreign, state/public participation and participation of large companies in the share capital of the company- up to 49% (Article 4 State Law №209 with the exceptions applicable in accordance with 217 State Law) – exception – Skolkovo residents
- company applying for the grant should have been registered not later than 1 year prior to applying for the grant;
- non-commercial entities are not eligible.
- It should be noted that companies with low turnover will have a very low chance to pass.
- RTOs can only participate as subcontractors.
- Eligible costs (as direct costs): a) personnel costs up to 80%; b) costs of special equipment up to 10%; c) consumables and supplies up to 30%; d) subcontracting up to 30%; e) other costs: up to 10%
- Non-eligible costs: events, travel, subsistence allowance, indirect costs (overheads)
- Eligible costs limited to max. 15 million Rubles per project
- Project duration: 18 months or 24 months
- Co-financing from the side of the Russian company
- Russian applicant must submit a national application via the electronic submission system: online.fasie.ru
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT RUSSIA
ENTERPRISE EUROPE NETWORK
Get in touch with your local Network contact point by selecting the city where your company is based. They can help your business with advice, support and opportunities for international partnerships:
GTAI - Germany Trade & Invest
The website offers information on Russia’s economic climate, industries, business practice, law and international tenders as provided by the economic development agency of the Federal Republic of Germany (in German only).