NATIONAL PROGRAMME PORTRAIT
Aim of Programme
- To improve the innovation capacity and the capability of SMEs at an international level
- To establish cooperation between RTOs and SMEs
The following funding criteria apply to proposals with Turkish partners in the consortium:
- The participants must abide by the 1071 Programme – Support Programme for Increasing Capacity to Benefit from International Research Funds and Participation in International R&D Cooperation rules and submit their proposals accordingly. Please refer to the details indicated at the TUBITAK web site (in Turkish).
- Submission of a proposal at the national level with TUBITAK is also mandatory: uidb-pbs.tubitak.gov.tr . Please note that proposals must be signed electronically according to the national rules (PDF). This is in addition to the “IraSME Application Form”, which has to be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The participation of RTOs is strongly recommended and preferred.
- Funding ratio: RTOs up to 100%, small and medium enterprises up to 75% and large enterprises up to 60% of total costs.
- Project budget cannot exceed 2 million TL. Project incentive bonus and overheads are paid in addition for RTOs.
- Eligible costs include equipment, consumables, personnel costs, travel, consultancy and service procurement.
- Projects can be funded for a duration of up to 3 years.
- Please refer to the details indicated on the TUBITAK web site and the national rules (in Turkish).
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TURKEY
ENTERPRISE EUROPE NETWORK
Get in touch with your local Network contact point by selecting the city where your company is based. They can help your business with advice, support and opportunities for international partnerships:
GTAI - Germany Trade & Invest
The website offers information on Turkey’s economic climate, industries, business practice, law and international tenders as provided by the economic development agency of the Federal Republic of Germany (in German only).