18th call for proposals is open
Deadline: September 28, 2016 - noon
Submitted electronically using the Submission system
- Please note that the deadline is strictly kept!
- Submission system closes automatically 12:01 pm Berlin time.
- Proposals that arrive afterwards cannot be accepted for this call.
Please use our free consultation service via e-mail and telephone. Up until four weeks before the deadline, all German ZIM applicants may write a short sketch on the project and send it via e-mail to AiF Projekt GmbH in order to get some non-binding feedback.
The participating countries/regions in this call:
- Belgium - Flanders
- Belgium - Wallonia
- Czech Republic
- France - Hauts-de-France (to be confirmed)
The following application documents are mandatory:
- Guidelines for Applicants (pdf)
- IraSME Application Form (pdf) completely filled electronically and in English (tba)
Please note, that a draft consortium agreement (unsigned) has to be provided by all German applicants. It is to contain all points mentioned in the ZIM guidelines, to be found on the ZIM website
Simultaneously the following documents are needed:
- Complete national/regional application according to the corresponding programme.
- Submitted to the funding agencies according to the national/regional programme.
- Please contact your Local Funding Agency
Important national rules:
- Austria: Consortia with Austrian partners have to include at least 3 companies of which at least 2 are SMEs (EC definition) of which at least one is from Austria. Austria: Project applications with Austrian partners must not exceed 10 work packages.
- Austria-Germany: Proposals with only German and Austrian partners can be submitted completely in German.
- Russia: Only small enterprises (< 100 employees) are eligible, research organisations only as subcontractors.
- Germany: All foreign partners need to be included in the German ZIM application (annex 4 & 5) concerning company profile, work packages and market opportunities. Please add a trade register excerpt of all applicants. The cooperation agreement may be in English, incl. a German work translation.
The 18th IraSME call is organised and funded by national & regional ministries & agencies participating in the IraSME network through their existing funding programmes. Therefore it is important for all candidate project partners to consult in an early stage with their respective agencies during the preparation of the proposal to secure compliance with the applicable national and regional criteria.