26th Call for Proposals has Closed
Deadline: 30 September 2020
The 26th IraSME call for proposals for transnational R&D projects has closed on 30 September 2020. The call was organised and funded by national and regional ministries and agencies participating in the IraSME network through their respective funding programmes.
When applying for one of our next calls for proposals, please note that applicants are required to consult with their local agencies at an early stage during the preparation of their proposals in order to secure compliance with the applicable national and regional criteria. Eligibility rules, application and funding details vary between countries/regions.
What we fund:
- Development of new products, processes or technical services.
- Technical development from the first idea to a possible prototype.
- R&D with significant technical risks for each funded partner.
- Minimum constellation: 2 companies from 2 participating countries/regions.
The participating countries / regions in 26th call:
- Alberta (Canada)
- Czech Republic (National call and application forms available at the beginning of September 2020 – more information on the MPO website)
- Flanders (Belgium)
- Wallonia (Belgium)
Simultaneously the following documents are needed:
- Complete national / regional application according to the corresponding programme.
- Submitted to the funding agencies according to the national/regional programme.
- Please contact your Local Funding Agency
The IraSME network is managed by
Please use our free consultation service via e-mail and telephone. Up until six weeks before the call deadline, all German ZIM applicants may submit a short overview of the project (“Projektskizze”) and send it via e-mail to AiF Projekt GmbH in order to receive some non-binding feedback.