27th Call for Proposals to be Opened Soon
Deadline: 31 March 2021
The 27th IraSME call for proposals for transnational R&D projects is to be opened in November 2020. The call will be organised and funded by national and regional ministries and agencies participating in the IraSME network through their respective funding programmes.
When applying for one of our next calls for proposals, please note that applicants are required to consult with their local agencies at an early stage during the preparation of their proposals in order to secure compliance with the applicable national and regional criteria. Eligibility rules, application and funding details vary between countries/regions.
What we fund:
- Development of new products, processes or technical services.
- Technical development from the first idea to a possible prototype.
- R&D with significant technical risks for each funded partner.
- Minimum constellation: 2 companies from 2 participating countries/regions.
The participating countries / regions in 27th call:
- Alberta (Canada)
- Flanders (Belgium)
- Wallonia (Belgium)
Mandatory application documents:
- Guidelines for Applicants (PDF) to be read by each member of a consortium that intends to apply for funding [available for download soon]
- IraSME Application Form (PDF) to be filled out in English and sent by e-mail to info (at) ira-sme.net [available for download soon]
Simultaneously the following documents are needed:
- Complete national / regional application according to the corresponding programme.
- Submitted to the funding agencies according to the national/regional programme.
- Please contact your Local Funding Agency
The IraSME network is managed by
Please use our free consultation service via e-mail and telephone. Up until six weeks before the call deadline, all German ZIM applicants may submit a short overview of the project (“Projektskizze”) and send it via e-mail to AiF Projekt GmbH in order to receive some non-binding feedback.