31st Call for Proposals has Opened
Deadline: 29 March 2023
The IraSME network has opened its 31st call for R&D proposals (deadline: 29 March 2023). Interested parties may find all relevant documents and information in the “current call” section on this website.
The participating countries/regions in the 31st call for proposals are: Austria, Brazil, Czech Republic, Flanders (Belgium), Germany, Luxembourg, Turkey, and Wallonia (Belgium).
More information on each country’s/region’s funding institution and conditions is available at the “countries & regions” section on this website.
Please note that applicants in the Czech Republic must submit their national proposals by 28 February 2023!
What we fund:
- Development of new products, processes or technical services which exceed the international state of the art.
- Technical development up to the level of a prototype (prior to market launch).
- R&D with significant technical risks for each funded partner.
- Bottom-up approach: Open to all fields of technology; applicants decide what they intend to develop in order to increase their company’s innovation capabilities and general competitiveness
- Minimum constellation: 2 companies from 2 participating countries/regions, except
- Austria: at least 3 companies, at least 2 of which SMEs from participating countries/regions (at least 1 SME from Austria)
- Brazil: companies must team up with an EMBRAPII unit