IraSME & CORNET Offer Virtual Matchmaking Event
22 November until 8 December 2022 via B2Match
The annual autumn IraSME/CORNET Partnering Event will be held once again in an entirely virtual format this year, starting on 22 November 2022 with three short informative webinars and an elevator pitch session from 15.00-17.00 CET via b2match.
From 23 November until 8 December all registered participants will have the opportunity to use the platform’s 1:1 video chat tool to meet with potential R&D project partners or to consult with the representatives of IraSME and CORNET member institutions.
What you may look forward to:
- Presentations by the IraSME and CORNET coordination offices, as well as the Enterprise Europe Network
- A field report by a successful CORNET project
- Live Q&A sessions during the webinars
- Elevator pitch session: entrepreneurs and researchers may present their R&D project ideas and/or companies/RTOs during the second half of the webinar. If you are interested in giving a pitch, please send an e-mail to email@example.com in order to get more information
- 1:1 private video meetings with other participants and potential project partners up until three weeks after the live sessions
Please visit IraSME & CORNET Partnering Event 2022 in order to register – it is free of charge, easy and worthwhile!
Please also visit our partner network CORNET: www.cornet.online