30th Call for Proposals has Opened
Deadline: 28 September 2022
The IraSME network has opened its 30th call for R&D proposals (deadline: 28 September 2022). Interested parties may find all relevant documents and information in the “current call” section on this website.
The participating countries/regions in the 30th call for proposals are: Brazil, Flanders (Belgium), Germany (t.b.c.), Luxembourg, Turkey, and Wallonia (Belgium).
More information on each country’s/region’s funding institution and conditions is available in the “countries & regions” section on this website.
Alberta (Canada), Austria, and the Czech Republic will have to skip this call but are looking at re-joining the 31st call for proposals with its deadline end of March 2023.
What we fund:
- Development of new products, processes or technical services which exceed the international state of the art.
- Technical development up to the level of a prototype (prior to market launch).
- R&D with significant technical risks for each funded partner.
- Bottom-up approach: Open to all fields of technology; applicants decide what they intend to develop in order to increase their company’s innovation capabilities and general competitiveness
- Minimum constellation: 2 companies from 2 participating countries/regions (exception: Brazilian industry partners must team up with an EMBRAPII unit!)